PRIVACY & COOKIES
TDMG gathers online customer information to enhance your online experience with us, to improve and maintain the content of our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on this website. This includes information you provide when you register to use this website and subscribe to any services offered on this website.
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through this website including the placement of any orders by you, returns or exchanges.
- Details of your visits to this website including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the site and content around our users’ interests.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
Email addresses may also be used for periodic mailings from TDMG about new products and services. Cookies are used in our eShop, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail about our newest products, please email us at email@example.com .